CLIENT: OPTIMISIA (formerly The Internet Shopper)
Services: Competitor Research + Brand Development + Website Design & Development + Digital Marketing Strategy + Content Marketing + Social Media Management + Online/Digital Public Relations
The company initially made contact with Moxee Marketing during the summer of 2010 as they wanted to rebrand from The Internet Shopper to become a lifestyle brand with a more aspirational appeal. Also, they wanted to develop a digital marketing strategy linked with their niche travel guides sold at bookstores and distributed through various travel and wedding shows.
Based on the brief, Moxee Marketing conducted competitor research and mapped out a digital marketing strategy. Also, after an exhaustive process, one of the recommended umbrella brand names Optimisia with a strapline discover what’s possible was selected. This gave the company the opportunity to more closely link its existing products as well as provide scope to launch more niche titles leveraging the umbrella brand name.
Beyond spearheading the company rebranding, the following was achieved:
- Wrote functional specifications document and managed 2 programmers to develop the E-Commerce Internet sites and proprietary CRM system
- Engaged and secured compelling SEO-rich content from 500+ hotel and tour operators for the new Internet sites.
- Partnered with Frommer’s and TripAdvisor to provide value-added content for the sites.
- Launched the rebranded Internet site within five months of hiring the programmers.
- Implemented complementary travel affiliate programs on the sites to generate additional revenue.
- Revamped the offline print guides so as to compliment the new digital products.
- Analyzed existing customer data to create focused marketing campaigns, new product offerings, and revenue models.
- Created email, social media and partnership campaigns that increased traffic and database leads from 10,000 to 50,000 within the wedding and honeymoon segment.
- Wrote and distributed 15 press releases which resulted in 50+ press mentions.
Note: Much of the work done for the Optimisa was subsequently reworked for The Romantic Tourist.
Have a similar marketing challenge and want to take things to the next level? If yes, get in touch with Moxee Marketing.
Moxee Marketing is a London-based digital marketing agency. We help our clients, whether based in the United Kingdom or elsewhere in the globe, meet and exceed their digital goals and objectives across various channels.